Hey Deb, I posted your comment, but let me know if you'd rather have it private. I don't know who would be CRAZY enough to not want you in the family, but rest assured our family is SO happy to have you. Mom and I were talking the other day about the "in-laws" and she said that Stan always brought you over and that they always liked you from day 1. Grandma chimmed in with a "Oh yes we did." I thought that was cute, so anyway we love you! :)
Thanks Deb. You truely are a wonderful daughter of our Heavenly Father. We love you!!! You have such a beautiful spirit. Thanks for sharing this message. It made my day.
Hey Deb and Stan, I finally have found a moment to respond to your great blog. I want you to know that you are both loved and this family wouldn't be right without the two of you...in fact, leave the weekend of April 3 through the 5th open. We are having a 95th birthday party for mom. She wants to go to the temple with all of her children on friday (I hope the temple is open) and then we will eat and visit and hang out and have fun the rest of the weekend. There will be a hotel room provided for you and Stan on the nights of the 3rd and 4th. It is conference weekend, so we thought that that would work out with everyone's callings. I hope all is going great in your new house and neighborhood. Love you both, Mary
3 comments:
Hey Deb, I posted your comment, but let me know if you'd rather have it private. I don't know who would be CRAZY enough to not want you in the family, but rest assured our family is SO happy to have you. Mom and I were talking the other day about the "in-laws" and she said that Stan always brought you over and that they always liked you from day 1. Grandma chimmed in with a "Oh yes we did." I thought that was cute, so anyway we love you! :)
Thanks Deb. You truely are a wonderful daughter of our Heavenly Father. We love you!!! You have such a beautiful spirit. Thanks for sharing this message. It made my day.
Hey Deb and Stan,
I finally have found a moment to respond to your great blog. I want you to know that you are both loved and this family wouldn't be right without the two of you...in fact, leave the weekend of April 3 through the 5th open. We are having a 95th birthday party for mom. She wants to go to the temple with all of her children on friday (I hope the temple is open) and then we will eat and visit and hang out and have fun the rest of the weekend. There will be a hotel room provided for you and Stan on the nights of the 3rd and 4th. It is conference weekend, so we thought that that would work out with everyone's callings. I hope all is going great in your new house and neighborhood. Love you both, Mary
Post a Comment