I look in the mirror this morning, and the couple of kinky gray hairs on the top of my head are bad enough (they succumb to a tweezer attack), but HOLY CRAP, there's a WHISKER on my chin!! What is up with that?! (Memo to me....call for a wax appointment!) Add all this to my deeper voice and my sagging you-know-whats, and I find myself turning into my mother! (AND MY FATHER!)
Well, enough about the both of me.....
3 comments:
LOL! You crack me up...the scary thing is I find hairs growing on my face too. Since when did I become a man? :)
You are funny!!! We all are going to age gracefully right? I'm not to the gray hair yet but I hope not to ever be as long as I can cover it. And for the sagging you know whats after having kids we all are in the same vote. But that can be fixed.
Dearest Deb, I to (despite my ridiculously young age and not quite any children) have a few grey hairs and yet a few procarious whiskers. Thats why we have the vanity route, they don't have to be permanent or even known about. Does that mean menopause is going to wreak havic on me?
Post a Comment