While Keri's family went to Disneyland, some aliens apparently decided to tag Kayston's room! I managed to catch them red-handed! This was Kayston's wall before...
Hmmm...starting to look like we are standing on the moon, doesn't it?
Almost done...
The one thing he wanted on his wall was Saturn, his very favorite planet. I told him I thought the red planet was Mars. "Nope", he said. So, this, for all intents and purposes, is Saturn. This Gramma needs to do a little research!
Rascally alien in his spaceship! Notice the googly eyes?
So far away from home!
Add some glow-in-the-dark paint, some 3-D effects, and glow stars on the ceiling, and Kayston's bedroom is "OUT OF THIS WORLD"!
He also found a couple of aliens peeking out from behind the door and the closet!
I sure did have fun creating this room for my little buddy!




No comments:
Post a Comment