So, I've started making these darling boutique baby hats to sell online. Are they cute enough? They look so dang cute! Notice I stuck Brylee in there, too! I will put Jennika in here, too, as soon as I can pin the girl down long enough to snap a picture!If you're interested, let me know; I'll give you the "family" discount!
11 comments:
UMM YEAH......IM INTERESTED!!!!!!
Me too! those are way cute!
Oh my gosh! Those are so dang cute! I so want some! Your so talented!
Those are so darling! Of course I would like a couple. Even though my girls are to big. They would be great gifts. What a precious heirloom.
Very very cute!!I think B is a too old, but those are darling!
I don't know if you know about Etsy or not or where you are selling those but Etsy would be a great place to start. http://www.etsy.com/ I know a few people who sell stuff on there.
That last comment wasn't Taryn but Brad
true, esty would also be a very very great place! They are BEYOND cute!!! I want some for my "hope" chest!
true, esty would also be a very very great place! They are BEYOND cute!!! I want some for my "hope" chest!
My question is....do you make them for adults? :) You are so talented!! I'll spread the word for you. :)
so cute, if only one of my babies was a girl!
Post a Comment